Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Infinite Intelligence International

Recently I got an email from an anonymous attorney in Seattle who wrote, "I would like to introduce you to a network of people who are working behind the scenes to rebuild America, etc. However I can only introduce you after they check you out. I need a physical address to submit for them to do their security screen. If interested, let me know."

I had to respond and post this publicly to clarify to any others who wish to contact me and pitch me all kinds of things I don't know about or understand, or which are unclear and nebulous. I wrote and published this response online before clicking the send button in response to the email as follows:

"Which definition of "rebuild" are you referring to:

1.to repair, especially to dismantle and reassemble with new parts: to rebuild an old car.
2.to replace, restrengthen, or reinforce: to rebuild an army.
3.to revise, reshape, or reorganize: to rebuild a shattered career.

I do not think America needs to be dismantled, but the Octodragon does. I don't believe we need to replace or restrengthen any more armies, nor do I believe that America needs to be reshaped, revised, or rebuilt because there are 3 million vacant foreclosed houses in America, and 45 million people on food stamps who cannot afford to buy even one of them. America's bed has been made. Now 310 million people must lie in it.

I live in Soap Lake and float between four different physical addresses so I have no permanent physical address, but my life is an open book so ask me what you want, yet because of my "international fame and celebrity" I prefer to remain fabian, and since I do not really know who you are (there are many Kenneth Waynes out there on the search results) if you are really out to help me get a leg up higher than those legal eagles who in my honest opinion are nothing more than a mob of misanthropes, then I invite you to join me in supporting, organizing and promoting the International Peace Concert outlined below.

America does not need to be saved any more than I need to be. What needs to be rebuilt, revised, reorganized, strengthened and made whole is the system of global banking, which America is mired into. America is now no more independent of the Octodragon than I am of political and religious dogma that has been trying to outrun my karma.

Perhaps I should ask you for a resume, three references, and a phone number before I share any more with you, a person I have never met, don't know, and may not want to know if we do not share the same positive ideas. I am open to listening to anything that makes common cents, but nothing from nothing still leaves nothing, if you want to be with me in Infinity!

Bless your infinite heart, I know the infinite does mine!

Sincerely,

Alex S. Gabor
509-246-6022
PO Box 184
Soap Lake, Washington 98851
http://www.infinitology.org
P.S. Call me any time afternoons if you wish to speak to me off the record.

2 comments:

  1. Do not call the phone number above...it belongs to Dave and Brenda Ready of Soap Lake Washington.

    ReplyDelete